We’ve experimentally provided a completely optional green room in a Zoom breakout room during line-up shows. Please read this Zoom document on participating in them and note the following.
- Initially the host will need to assign performers access to the green room. We intended offering everyone in the cast access.
- Performers can stay in the main room or move to the green room as they wish
- Once offered access to the green room performers can freely move back and forward between the main room and the green room as often as they like
- They will need to move themselves to the main room before performing.
- If someone gets stuck in the green room the host can’t extricate you and they will need to exit their Zoom session and come back in.
- We found it more trouble than it was worth. Your experience may differ.